With the growing number of Human Resource Management Software in the market, it can become increasingly difficult to find the best HRMS software for your business. To make the selection process easy, below is a comprehensive list of top 10 HRMS software in India along with their unique features, technology, modules, pricing and plans. It will help you make a better choice according to your organizational requirements.
Top 10 Best HRMS Software | India
happierWork , is a people-care software that uses cloud solutions to automate routine HR processes. Right from hiring and attendance management to payrolls and customizable dashboards, the platform is a one stop solution for all human resources software needs from hire to retire. It makes use of AI-based technology and makes use of cloud solutions to futurify HR. It is suitable for all small and medium scale businesses in India.
There are 6 product modules provided by happierWork:
- happierHire is a Wonder Tool that Simplifies Recruitment Process! It keeps the hiring process systematic and organized. It lets you organize candidate databases from all sources, provides tools to manage approvals & requisitions, effective resume parsing, quick feedback mechanism and a lot more for happy hiring.
- happierDeck is corporate communications platform and a custom dashboard for futuristic businesses with all the applications you need to access
- happierHR makes people care easier with Paperless onboarding and offboarding, Time & Attendance geotracking, and automated Document management of all employees.
- happierPay makes payrolls and claims easy, by which organizations can help employees across different pay bands to do Tax declaration for every fiscal year.
- happierFlow is the best workflow management software which helps in automating work processes with real time tracking and reports.
- hSafe is the best g-suite security solution that helps in enhancing the security of your Google Workspace with single sign-on, password control and email signature.
All products of happierWork are fully customizable, and can be customized according to the company needs. They also support the integration feature, and can be integrated with various job portals, also with Google Hangout, and Workplace for Facebook.
Why should you choose happierWork?
- Google workspace integration
- Fully customizable product modules
- Competitive pricing
- Trusted name for best results
Pricing: Would depend on the module subscriptions (available on request)
2. Keka HR:
Keka HR is one of the smartest HRMS software available in the Indian market which is focused on managing HR, Payroll and talent management related activities. It allows you to automate all HR processes in order to build a hassle free collaborative environment by employing Multi User login & Roll based access, Bonus, Loan & Advances Management, Online tests and Psychometric tests apart from various other standalone features.
Keka HR has cloud based deployment, is fully customizable according to company requirements, also has a mobile and web based application for usage.
Why should you choose Keka HR?
- Awards and recognition (Great UI Award 2021 — by Software Suggest)
- Competitive Pricing
- Project tracking features
- Trusted name for HR and payroll management
Pricing: Keka’s minimum plan starts from 6999 INR per month up to 100 employees.
greytHR specializes in HR and payroll management for SMEs. It serves 9,000+ customers and is built on the integration of the payroll module with the leave and attendance modules. It provides standalone features such as one-click payroll processing and payslip generation, centralized leave and attendance management and a comprehensive yet easy-to-use ESS portal accessible via a browser or through a mobile app.
greytHR also has a 7-day free trial. It is operational on both iOS and Android Mobile platforms. It also supports customizable features and uses cloud based technology for efficiency and is suitable for SMEs, Startups, Enterprises and Agencies,
Why should you choose greytHR?
- 120+ readymade and standard reports for vast usage and different requirements
- Cheaper on the budget
- Reimbursement management and additional features
- Free Trial version available to confirm functioning
Pricing: greytHR offers a free plan (0 INR) with minimum features. Its minimum paid package starts from Rs.1495 per month + Rs. 25 per employee.
Kredily is one such free HRMS software that is aimed at equipping businesses with all automation tools to make people management simpler. It is a cloud based yearly deployment that provides greet-video conferencing, reach-chat collaboration as additional features alongside all other standalone features of tracking and management. It is most suitable for small businesses.
Why should you choose Kredily?
- Zero burden on the cost side
- Customized Workforce management
Pricing: Minimum plans are free of cost with add ons. Professional plans start at 1499 INR per month for 25 employees.
Darwinbox has been the most trusted name in India and abroad when it comes to HR and payroll management. Darwin Box also has a voice-bot called “Darwin” that allows for voice support for employees. It is ideal for mid-sized businesses.
Why should you choose Darwinbox?
- Performance management
- Travel and expenses management
- MIS and Analytics
- Fastest Implementation and Best Software Award 2021 — by Software Suggest
Pricing: Contact for pricing
6. Pocket HRMS:
Pocket HRMS is a 360 degree cloud based HRM and payroll software that specializes in F and F settlement, timesheet management, biometric attendance and employee self service among others.
Why should you choose Pocket HRMS?
- Compatible with iOS and Android Mobile Platforms
- AI based HR digital assistant Chatbot smHRty
- Reasonable pricing
Pricing: The minimum package starts at 2495 INR per month for 50 employees with 29 INR extra for each extra employee.
HROne, owned by Uneecops group, a 60+ Million fast-growing conglomerate with 9+ offices pan India is an emerging leader in the HRM space. It was also awarded the Trending — 2021 award by Software Suggest. It provides a recruitment suite, payroll and workforce management services among others.
Why should you choose HROne?
- Asset Management
- Proven results
- Trusted by businesses like Lenskart, Haier, etc
- Expense management
Pricing: Contact for pricing
8. Zoho People:
Zoho People is a trusted name in the HRMS space, with clients like Zomato, MedLife and Spicejet. It has a simple and user-friendly interface with tailored customizations to suit every workflow. Zoho people also integrates easily with HR applications that are commonly used.
Why should you choose Zoho People?
- Fully customizable features
- 30 Day free trial available
- Competitive pricing
- Shift management
- Exit Management and Separation Management
Pricing: The minimum package costs 50 INR per user per month billed annually
Qandle is a smart HRMS Software that uses intuitive interfaces and mobile-first functionality to transform workplaces. It boasts more than 36 applications that cover all HR processes and promises quick installation.
Why should you choose Qandle:
- Customization and mobile support available
- Compatible with both iOS and Android
- Integrations: SSO, OneLogin, Google Calendar, Google Login, Active Directory, Tally, Oracle, SAP
Pricing: Qandle’s pricing begins at 49 INR per user per month for the foundation plan
10. Wallet HR:
Wallet HR provides end to end solutions for all HR needs. It boasts of a comprehensive system that is adaptable to any vertical, and is compatible with different integrations. It specializes in Payroll management, employee dashboard management and also has a time tracking software.
Why should you choose Wallet HR?
- Eedo-Wallet HR assistant
- Flexi-pay and reimbursement
- Organization chart
- HR analytics
- Customer’s Choice Award 2021 — by Software Suggest
Pricing: Contact for details
While different organizations have different needs when it comes to human resources management, it is important to analyse and choose a HRMS software which would deliver the best results and make people management easier according to the business needs. There can be various other parameters, but the very basic ones would be the features and specifications, customizable modules, integration with portals, the technology deployed and the pricing — on the basis of which one can take a call.